You're trying to join a group and you keep getting an error pop-up or one that is asking you to pay again. In either case, you can't join the group. These issues is usually caused by the following:
- You do not have the latest version of Flipd installed on your device.
- You are not logged into the account on which you made a purchase.
- You do not have an internet connection.
- The group code you are trying to join is incorrect.
To troubleshoot, please try the following:
- Swipe Flipd closed from running apps and then update Flipd to the latest available version.
- Uninstall Flipd + reinstall the current app store version. Try this if updating does not work.
- Login to a different account, specifically one you may have used to login to Flipd originally.
- Connect to a good WiFi network (not data only) to join the group.
- Check that you are attempting to join the correct group code.
If you have tried all of the above and still continue to have trouble please send a message to email@example.com. We're happy to help!