This issue can be caused by the following problems:
- You do not have the latest version of Flipd installed on your device.
- You are not logged into the account on which you made a purchase.
- You do not have an internet connection.
- The code you are trying to join is incorrect.
- There is something wrong with your Apple Payment.
To troubleshoot, please try the following:
- Swipe Flipd closed from running apps, then reopen it and try again.
- Update Flipd to the latest available version and try again.
- If updating is unsuccessful, uninstall Flipd + reinstall the current app store version and try again.
- Login to a different account, specifically the first one you used to login to Flipd originally, then try again.
- Connect to a good WiFi network (not mobile data only) and re-attempt to join the class.
- Check that you are attempting to join the correct class code.
- Check that your payment method in your iTunes account is up to date and valid. Visit Apple Support here for more details.
If you have tried ALL of the above and still continue to have trouble please send a message to email@example.com. We're happy to help!